Self assessment – sparing you the headaches!
Many taxpayers struggle to understand the complex tax returns and complete them correctly.
Furthermore, ongoing changes to tax legislation mean that taxpayers risk incurring more penalties through failing to complete their returns on time or correctly.
We can deal directly with HM Revenue & Customs (HMRC) on your behalf and, should you be selected for a self assessment enquiry, act for you at any meetings.
JGBA Ltd aims to spare you headaches and free up your valuable time by offering a comprehensive individual self assessment service, including:
- Liaising with your bank, building society, stockbrokers etc. to gather the relevant data for your annual returns
- Calculating your tax liability
- Completing and filing your tax return on your behalf
- Advising you when various payments are due and how much to pay
- Advising on appropriate record retention
- Introducing you to any relevant tax-saving ideas
- Representing you in the event of your being selected for investigation by HMRC.
Contact us today to discuss how we can spare you the headache of self assessment.