Business start-up – putting your new business venture on a sure footing
Starting up in business can be a daunting prospect, with budding entrepreneurs all too often left to fend for themselves.
JGBA Ltd will help you to cut through the red tape and support you at a crucial time in the life-cycle of your business.
Bring us your business ideas and we'll help you to evaluate them in a constructive and realistic manner.
Here are just a few of the ways we can help you get started:
- Preparing a comprehensive business plan
- Determining the best structure of your business: sole trader, partnership, limited liability partnership, or limited company
- Where appropriate, assisting with company formation and company secretarial duties
- Registering your new business with HM Revenue & Customs (HMRC)
- Establishing relationships with banks, insurers, etc.
- Preparing cashflow projections and assessing finance needs
- Preparing and submitting finance applications
- General bookkeeping, VAT and payroll duties
- Tax planning
- Management accounts
- Annual accounts and (where necessary) annual audit.
Contact us today to discuss how we can help you get your business up and running.